(CM 7.22, 7.73)
Capitalize the official names of fellowships and scholarships. On subsequent references, fellow and scholar should be lowercased, unless they come directly before a name.
- Helen Faison Scholarship; Faison scholar or Faison scholarship
- Fulbright scholar; Fulbright Scholar John Doe
- National Merit scholarships
- Andrew Mellon Fellowship; Mellon fellow
For the sake of clarity, capitalize the names of forms in copy-dense materials, such as school bulletins and admissions, scholarship, and financial aid materials. (Note: Do not capitalize the word form.)
- Students must fill out the Grade Option form and the Request for Education Benefits form.
Use as one word, without a hyphen, in all instances, unless it is set forth differently as part of a proper name.