The Office of University Communications and Marketing manages Pitt's events calendar, which provides a centralized system for managing events of interest to students, faculty, staff, alumni and visitors.
In additon to calendar.pitt.edu, visitors will access calendar events through pitt.edu and sites beloinging to schools, departments, and University publications.The calendar features an enhanced and mobile-responsive user interface and the abilities to:
- Search for events by keyword;
- Filter events by type, topic or audience;
- View events from individual university units and groups;
- Include photos for events to help attract attendees; and
- Share events directly from the calendar through social media.
- Members of the Pitt community can create an account so they may track individual events, follow individual units, and add events to their personal calendars.